Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ivan graduated

For many months back, it was the first day of my enrollment to a college, the first class that I had attended was photography class. The first ever person I had met outside the photography studio was Melvin Gan. The foundation classes are all-round with happiness and knowledge. At the same time, I had found my so call "kai ma" in the college. She has been a good lecturer and "kaima" to me and Melvin. Sometime we have lunch together, even dinner together. We talk and laugh and share together.

Tomorrow is the day that I am going to receive my scroll.

To be honest, I had no excitement at all. Even though that's tomorrow, but I am still awake trying to write something about it at this wee hour. Bare in mind, I had not enough sleep for the past few days, and I am still awake here with eye half closed.

Through out the 3 years in College, learning is the key to my realistic future. A much more solid base as a Interior Designer. I believe I had learn enough from college to challenge the work out there with full of passion. I can truly tell you that my heart towards working is not about money, it's all about my passion in to this field.

Logically, all of us love money to assist us in living needs. At this moment, I have the living needs that I wanted now. But who knows what I wants in the future. So, let it go, I believe in passion works for money, not money works for passion. The key to many things is about exploring yourself toward the world. Learn yourself from what you get as experience. The more experience you have, the more things you seen, the more freedom you have.

P/S: after reading all my post in my blog, you can still see how passionate I am towards my success. It all contains word of wisdom.