Friday, October 3, 2008

DONE!! After life...

Ya, I know it's another long skip here. But then, I just do not know what to write. Eventhough I am supposed to have a lot of ideas in writing since I am having a long break here... Where everything is done with college.

It's a 4months gap ahead to Melbourne for RMIT. I should have at least look for a contract job for 3months and left one month for myself to enjoy, especially with thick account after that 3 months work. But then I lack of completion letter from college, so that I cant take up a job without that letter. It's inappropriate. therefore what I am doing now at home, is not even productive. I am not trying to braise myself but I just cant continue living my life like this without anything to do. that's so not me. Being a productive person. I should have at least plan something to do, travelling it's the best things to do for now, but then I bitch poor - dont have money, but wanna spend money. So things are not running on my side.

Beside playing some futsal - indoor soccer if some of you do not know what's that. Drinking around at pubs and went clubbing sometime, perhaps cathing some movie. Nothing else ... Ya, I know when I am broke, I should not take all this that cost money. But then as I said earlier, I am bitch poor. So no choice, but to take money from parent, which I dont like to do that, cause it's so bad to take money from parent at my age, I am suppose to go out look for job, going for interview and making solution for a job instead of doing nothing, hanging around on the internet, playing games - simmcity 4.

How I wish to go on a village, just to check out what can that village offer and perhaps something can inspire me... The trip I went to perth last time was a great trip, it brings me laughter, inspiration, family bond.. And some of the places are just amazing enough for me to camp one night there with the natural coast, and some hot coffee, cause it's kinda cold over there. some sketch books perhaps. Lot more. If you were to ask me what's life, and that's life.

Talking about life, if you were to earn a lot, but lack out of fun. There is no life. if you earn a little, but yet you can dowhat's on your to-do-list, that's call life. One thing about life is call, excitement. If you do not have excitement on something, you lost curiousity. If you do not have curiousity, then I think you should just go back and stay on your bed. cause you dont even want to know what's happening beside you, what about, what's happening opposite of your coorination code?

I have a wish, it's to travel in budget around the globe, if that's ever possible. Cause it's a wish, therefore I can look forward to something instead of nothing.

3 comments:

Carven a.k.a. Dim Sum Q said...

I like the second last paragraph, it makes so much sense on what it is about life, about living, about being productive - it's learning, non-stop learning, being curious, think of a question, look for an answer, that's life man, that's what push us forward.

Speaking of travelling, ... i can't wait til u guys come over, saving all my hard earn money just so that we can all enjoy, and hopefully, one day i get to travel to Europe, and it has to be much longer than Ah Yee.

Ivan Hooi said...

that's for sure.. 3months in study + traveling it's definitely not enough...

ST.chen said...

why so serious...lets put a smile on that face!

take it easy man!