Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Achieve but unsatisfied


I was told that I am the one, I was told that I can do it.


Base on above, I think I had achieved them. It is a challenge to myself, but not to the others. I still think that I have not done the best I could, but it's already done. At least I am part of one that can make it done in time. It just wasn't enough for me to fulfill my satisfaction. Even though I have not thought that I could be the one, but I am the one now, and it is part of my goal to be the one, but I have no high hope on it while I am just trying my best to be the one as my goal.

I am glad that some of them appreciate what I have chosen and done. And the choice that I have chosen is good enough to satisfied some of them to put me in to competition with the others. Unless, I did a fine tune on it, before it is on par with the competition.


At least there is something to shout. This is my first time in my entire life. Even though it might not sounds big to some of you, but it sounds good to myself. As I did the one to myself. I am not taking this as a "proud" to myself. But is an achievement.

It is there, but not there. Half way there, but I am there.

Ya, I was told that I am the top scorer for my final project.

3 comments:

ST.chen said...

wow! congrats! tonight's drinks on u!

Carven a.k.a. Dim Sum Q said...

congrats my dear, i knew u r capable of making to the top

Unknown said...

Cheers =)