Monday, December 15, 2008

Not sure

I am not sure of making the right choice,
I am not sure whether my decision hurt my feeling,
I am not sure how far I can stand still with my decision,
I am not sure of how to create a win-win situation,
I am not sure lying myself is the best decision,
I am not sure doing the real me will solve the problem,
I am not sure of many things that might cost me with tears while listening to "Tears & rain"
I am not sure putting this down is the right decision, and taking that up will succeed in future.

Situation has changed in me. I have see things differently due to the wrong timing of situation that happened. I wish I have not noticed that, and I got no feeling as a human being.

Is this a god's plan? To actually challenge me on making the right choice and the right decision that leads me to different future? Taking up decision is not easy, especially when it comes to feeling. When feeling play a role in a situation, you will have to make a wise choice that will not affect or that it actually affect a lot.

What do you want? - is a question to me.
I want this. - is a doubt on me.
I choose the other one. - is a disappointment.

Which one should I take, to just notice the other, or keep it silently and follow the flow?!! I must have going through a most difficult situation. I am playful, but I am not. I am 1, but Im not 1.

2 comments:

Jacqueline W said...

hmm...so many things unsure?? take a deep breath, chill. im sure u will find ur way!

david santos said...

I love it! Have a nice week!!!