Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Days of horror

Sorry for being away for quite some time. Is not that I am lazy to write something new, but I had been too busy rushing my assignment before this, after my assignment, thought that it will be free and easy day to go, unfortunately my house maid got her contract end with us, and went back to Indonesia. So I got to do the house chores since I'm free from assignment and classes to attend.

This sounds just too ridiculous for those who knows me that I will be doing the house chores. Never mind, I already expected that friends of mine with there first impression after knowing this was "OMG, you did house chores?" Nothing to be surprise, yes, some of my friend did said that.

Beside being busy at home, I got to work for extra money out there as well. So it's like giving myself another burden thing to do. But of course, this is what I have chosen. BTW, it's over. I mean the work, not the house chores. But i'm still in my agent waiting list for another job to accept.

Not only this I have done before today. I got an freelance project with 2 of my friends to design a waiting lounge for a customer of ours of course. Keeping myself busy, but I still got my free time watching movies in HBO. Haha, sounds so easy for me. But I can ensure that nothing is easy in this world unless you have mastered it. So I got to continue with it, I will not fail myself just for this few thing.
If you want to have a laugh, watch this

Thought of having a break for myself with friends since I'm always at home with parent for dinner. So went out quite a few times with them, for movies - I now pronounced Chuck and Larry. It is a funny movie which you could laugh your ass off the seat - Maybe. And of course drinking session with them.


When you worked, you learned.
When you start to involve yourself in something, you start to learn how to give commitment in that something.

Not really that horror, but is a must do thing in one's life.

No comments: