Thursday, November 8, 2007

Slower

My connection did not went slower than usual. In fact, is normal...
My speed of doing assignment is not getting any faster than usual... In fact, even slower than usual.
I got sufficient space for my assignment in my brain for brain storming... In fact, I'm not doing any of it...

Overall, even my blog update was slower than usual. This couldn't be going any longer. I got to keep moving. And to do the priority first.

Has been helping ST with her assignment quite some time, in fact, is even more than I spent time on my assignment. I don't do this that often, in fact, I disagree of giving a hand to help someone with assignment.

Maybe that's just simply because I love doing what she got to do. 3Ds max - it's one of my game nowadays, it replace all my games that has been installed quite some time. And it's driving me crazy for doing lots of experiment with it. I am here to announce that it is a hardcore game. Which made me don't feel like sleeping, but continue with it. I just couldn't sleep before I touch it.

Part of the experiment

Most important is, I updated my blog once again....

12 comments:

ST.chen said...

woohoo that's my house right there! but still not done...*anxious*

ST.chen said...

and wtf grooveman design?! u shud either put 'saint and grooveman design' or 'grooveman LIGHTING design'. gimme some credit for building the house la.

and thanks for all the help! house wine on me babeh. ^^

Unknown said...

Oh boi ... for all this while, finally I could see some complete piece of the desigh... I mean design*

Ivan Hooi said...

Sa!nt - Fair now? haha...
addixon - yea, it's just simply good...

sookyee. said...

Congratulations that you updated your blog. yay!

Ivan Hooi said...

haha, need to congratulate me sumore... u r funny... haha

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

nice work...
thumbs up for both of your efforts =)

Ivan Hooi said...

haha, thx....

ST.chen said...

finally its done and i love it! :D

Ivan Hooi said...

of coz you got to love it... but too bad that this is your last time as you said... you got to keep on playing with it...

Unknown said...

Yea.. keep playing with it and keep the 4am band alive ! hahahahah !

Ivan Hooi said...

How to keep the 4am band alive while you are not with us?