Wednesday, November 14, 2007

B day

B day - Big Day.

Is not going to be birthday, and it is not supposed to be D day, while it is delivery day for Overhaulin'...

Well, B day is tomorrow which I am going to get it done asap, it also causes me to fight for it tonight, which I might needs a lot of Red Bull or Coffee to keeps me awake and concentrate. Don't be surprise that this is actually an ordinary exam paper that you got to sit for while you are either studying or working, sometimes...

For once again, I got to study for examination, this is not an end, in fact there is no end for this... No one can escape this, therefore, I started telling myself not to procrastinate for this, because my CGPA is going low. I need to pump up back... It's so scary to see that you can't actually keep your standard. Everything goes well, but just one particular subject which is failed will drag you low to hell. Even though I am not really agree with hell, but was just afraid that I might be going in to one... SHUT!! It's starting to go side way.

Well, back to procrastinate, I actually did that. Maybe someone is the queen of it, then I think I shall be the king of it. Might not be just me, many others are doing the same thing I believe. Why do English words had such a word to describe this. If it doesn't have, I believe there is not procrastinator in this world. So it will be better than now.

I procrastinate by watching movie, ouch, it's "cheaper by the dozen" on HBO. Who the hell doesn't want to watch while you wanted to study. I did well in promising to myself that I will be study right after the show, and I did... I really did... like for 30minutes... Is that enough for a subject to be read? Then my mind started to think of something to cook. Then I went to restroom for toilet and here it goes, my recipe is done. And then trial of it is made for dinner. Oh my God, although it taste better than i thought. But I still worried about my studies. So then got to wait right after my dinner then only I can study.

Apple fillet

Guess what. I am still waiting for my dinner time...

10 comments:

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

owh...
i want that fish fillet =(

Ivan Hooi said...

Haha, it's just a simple dish...

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

is edible isn't it?
so i want!

Ivan Hooi said...

of coz it is eatable...

Unknown said...

Thats what u did with ur fillet?

Ivan Hooi said...

Just a trial plate...

Unknown said...

for the presentation improvement, u should add in some green and red, for example cherry tomato and coriander.

Ivan Hooi said...

How I wish to add in, but I got no resources, that's why all I can find is mint leaf...

sookyee. said...

Looks like black pepper to me for the topping. =.="

Ivan Hooi said...

It's mint flakes...