Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thoughts...

I thought nothing is impossible.
I thought everything can be done, unless you didn't try it.
I thought being enthusiastic is what I am now.
I thought concentration is all you need to forget the past.
I thought being wise, think before you do anything is just perfect for life.
I thought that I am stupid enough to love someone at this moment.
I thought I could be happy with my new life.
I thought I can be strong enough to accept critic.

All this while I've been thinking what ever thoughts you want to succeed, are actually under your control. It's depends on what do you want, and what kind of road you choose to go with. Nothing is impossible as I mentioned above.

But, is actually very hard to go through if you are thinking of succeeding in one thing. Well, everyone's know that being successful is not an easy accomplish task. You got to climb up the stairs, step by step, going by going, once you fall down, you got to climb back up again.

Just when you thought of doing things that will sacrificing one's will and gain another need as I mentioned in my previous post. Of course you will be sad of sacrificing either one, but the other road that you had not chosen will keep barking inside your heart and tell you, you should go for this but not that. This is truly hurt.

You don't get to feel as normal as you want, you don't get to feel as happy as you want, you don't get to be as lovely as last time. This is just too guilty for my self. You just can't forgive yourself that easily. It's just not the true of yourself.

Anyway, life is life, you got to be happy and stay no regret for what you have chosen, as I mentioned earlier as well... Just act normal and stay happy with that. Or you will just drop your tears out and release some stress in yourway of releasing it.