Monday, July 23, 2007

Rebus...

Definition of REBUS.

Just wanted to share a question, asked from my younger cousin who are at the age of 10.

That day, he throw me a question while we are having a supper outside. At first, he ask my mom that her English is good right? What my mom supposed to answer? You can't said you are good, at least you are a English master holder or even Prof. then only you can consider your self as GOOD in English, not to forget about excellent in English. Nobody in life can said they have an excellent in language.

Anyway, my mom just answer with alright, maybe is good enough for a 10 years old.

Here comes the question of rebus he asked.

Q1: Guess 3MCE!
A1: Er....

Can you actually guess what's that? Luckily her son, Me, are smart enough to answer it correctly but without a reason. That's just because I guess.

Anyway, interested in knowing what's the answer?
A1:3 Blind Mice...

Know why?

Reason for A1 is: 3 is 3 of course. MCE without I = MICE. I=eye. so 3 Blind Mice.

Get me? Just imagine our 10 years old child are throwing such kind of question. Luckily I can answer, just because when it comes to 3, I thought of 3 blind mice.

Another 2 question being thrown as well. Just to share some..

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yea I was thinking of "Three blind mice" at fist, which i'm not so sure... never mine... man... don't matter abt ur mama's English, urs.. "her son ME ARE SMART" ?

Ivan Hooi said...

Hey wait, I didn't matter about my mama's English. I mean, you cant said that u r good in english, so my mom just answered alright for her standard. I'm not trying to say her English is at my cousin standard, don't get me wrong

Unknown said...

Once again ambiguous between us...
What I am trying to precise is ... ur sentence "her son ME ARE SMART"! Which i thought it should be I am smart! Which I mean dun matter ur mama English and mind abt urs.... =)

Alrite correction for my comment:

yea I was thinking of "Three blind mice" at fist, which i'm not so sure... never mind.

Don't matter abt ur mama's English, urs.. "her son ME ARE SMART" ?

Apologize for my misguiding !

Unknown said...

nothing to do with ur mama's English!

Ivan Hooi said...

What is the problem with that? and don't forget, I got a comma there, which represent ME as her son. I see no wrong with mine... Do you get me wrong?

Unknown said...

"Me are smart" ? I suppose for the correction will be as her son "I am smart"! =)

Ivan Hooi said...

can you please read the full sentence of it? I said, Me are smart enough to answer...

ST.chen said...

aiya use 'was' la
past tense ma. no need argue. :D

Unknown said...

did u just add in the comma?