Friday, April 4, 2008

Past 3months

If you were to notice that I am away from blogging for the past 3 months.
Family & Friends of mine should know what I am up to.

Yup, I am having practical training for the past 3 months. It's one of the goal that I wanted to reach before the training. At last, it comes till an end. It was weird to see back your college mate, cause we didn't see each other for 3 months. Everyone has changed. They have their own way of thinking now, not like last time. Everyone gone matured. People who is single becomes couple. People that I thought will never go for modelling actually went to Malaysian Dream Girl audition. But people like me, didn't change much except for the knowledge that I had learned in practical training.

I went to Axis Network Design Consultant Sdn. Bhd. for my training. People in there not just professional as I thought, but it's beyond professionalism. The environment of the office is nice, except for the air-conditional that switch off sometimes. And that's when the whole office in silent, but the temperature in there are not cold.

I hereby, take this chance to thanks Axis for accepting me as a practical trainee. Special thanks to Priscilla Leong, design manager. Learned a lot from you for the past 3 months. Beside that, the CAD designer - Kong, Eric, Bernice, Michelle, Ms. Chan. And of course, Mr. Lim, the one that always scold and speak loudly. But he is a nice guy yet playful. Learned lot from him as well. The project manager - Ms. Mak & Ms. Pei Kuan. Fellow collegue of mind - Fang Fang, Mei Wan.
Mr. Lai - Managing Director. Thanks for sharing your design knowledge with me. Appreciate that too.

Conclusion, satisfied with my training. At least I helped out a little in their projects. Bye.
Sign Off!

No comments: