Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Part-time

For the past 4 days, I've been working as a part-time promoter for Sonic Gear at PC fair, KLCC.

My pass as a exhibitor in PC fair

The main purpose of choosing to work is to refresh my mind, brain or even get a better idea in doing my assignment. Obviously, is not just about cash that I am making. I can said that the offer is not as good as Sony, or even Toshiba. Yup, those were big ass company. They provide big buck for their promoter, and of course they expect you to give big heart on selling there product, not just heart but big time on training as well.

Is not that Sonic Gear pay us very low and ask us not to give heart on them, in the other side, they are paying RM60 per day + commission and you got to listen to them every single word, and black faces that you got to face to.

At first, I thought that being a promoter is just a normal kind of work. But, this PC fair made me feel like doing it for the next upcoming fair as well... why? I guess is because of the satisfaction or maybe is just easy to sell. And I get to communicate with different kind of personalities, even races. With honestly speaking, it reduces the percentage of me by being racist. Maybe I felt that, actually they are not that hard to be communicate. I do jokes with them, and they click with me. as day goes along, some of them even come back to greet me on the other day. Can you imagine that. I just felt that, this is something that I should share.

Well, tiring day was past. Is time to get back to sleep-less night for assignment. I do feel that I got refreshed, and ideas did came out a little. Maybe I need sometime to think about it and get ideas. I felt that I am behind of my course mate lots, but I did not skip the major class, It just moral studies that I have missed. Anyway, Got to rush back and stick back with them, if not, I'm gonna die...

Just hope that upcoming PC fair there are place for me to work again... And to learn something new and get inspired...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally u admit it, ur racist ! hahahah! Jk!

Well this is what working days looks like... as u say this is just a part-time job,it is nothing compare to a real working job as a permanent employee... great responsibility, politics in the company this and that...

Well at least days like this for us could just be a warm-up for us to face the hungry ugly world tomorrow... and it is quite an experience as well =)

So enjoy yourself there, and good luck for ur assignment and studies ! love u my man ! =)

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

you worked and get your paid, i'll present myself with you for lunch at PJ! deal ah...=P