Saturday, June 2, 2007

In the middle of the journey

Oh, Gosh! While listening to the songs of one of the band that asked me to join them as a bassist, but I refused because of too much work load. But I found that I’m actually regretted for refusing them to become a band. And now, they went through all the processes that make them one of the famous band in local scene. That’s what I’ve been hoping for last time, even now. But I really can’t afford to lose my time on that. If you ask me whether actually I have time for it, I’ll just tell you that I don’t have. But guess what, in my thinking as nothing is impossible as long as you did it. Time can be adjust, is all flexible, is just the question that I really one to be in a band or continue the wasted money on learning guitar and basses.

Dude, I’m telling you that I am wasting lots of time. But anyway, who cares. Is my own idea, to choose my first priority in studies, I do miss the time with my old band, Semibraves and Noise Trigger. The moment of jamming, the moment of creating songs, the moment that we enjoy, that kind of feeling can’t be found anywhere, unless I am in a gig that makes me doing head-banging, jumping here and there, pushing here and there. Joining in the crowd is another kind of feeling. Doing action that aggressive is part of releasing stress and being emotional is to express. What else can I say?

Playing songs is always what I wanted; playing in a group is always what I am interested. Choosing to study than playing music is my choice. Being success to chase towards my goal is the road that I’m taking now. But what about my interest? Do I really want it to end like this or how? The moment to choose is the moment like choosing a path that nobody chooses and a path that are safer to go on. So what about that? Giving up something is hard honestly, you miss the enjoyment, but yet you are suffering from being a successful man, in return you got success.

Anyway, back to the band, they are playing good, excellent, awesome, what else that’s good? I felt so regret for giving up, but I am just like no choice. But in fact, I do have, well this is life. If ever I got a chance to have my interest and success, I’ll give equal commitment on both.

Have you guys came through with this before?

3 comments:

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

hey bro, this is life!
Yea, you may find regretful for certain things, but there's always other things which make you contented and perhaps, hope for more? =)

Unknown said...

Yea... Well there is sometimes thing need 2 left scarified, just like me before, I was once thought basketball will be my life and I work hard on it, but now... thing has change we gotta go with the flow to bring a success for our future ! U feeling me bro ? just take it easy there ! =)

ST.chen said...

hey ur still young, i'm sure better opportunities will come along in the future! and when its here, seize it!

"Be adventurous." :D